Let’s see how I fared this week, hm?
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Run outside twice and go to the gym twice.
- Status: Partial! I did run outside twice, which was awesome. And then my period hit, which derailed all working out possibilities. So, I’m still counting this as a successful week, yet I’m going to repeat that goal and see if I can do both this week (I’m still trying to figure out a balance between free weights at the gym and cardio outside).
- This Week’s Goal: Run outside twice and go to the gym twice.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Weeks Goal: Read beta feedback and make editing game plan for Artemis. Edit short story.
- Status: Success!! Short story edited (and posted) and read through the questionnaire responses over Artemis Smith this afternoon. A lot of really great ideas and critiques to muse over. And I feel so excited and rejuvenated about writing, which I haven’t felt in ages. YES.
- This Week’s Goal: Read through line edits, map out editing plan.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every other day, at least.
- Status: Success! Though it wasn’t every other day, I did read four days last week, so it’s practically the same thing.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Break the Chains and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Catch up reading on blogs.
- Status: Success! I spent a day trying to catch up and comment on the blogs that I had been wanting to read yet kept running out of time to. I know I still missed some, but I’m glad I was able to catch up enough that I don’t feel it breathing down my neck.
- This Week’s Goal: Write twice on personal blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Find a budgeting/financial app that is useful.
- Success! Two different friends suggested Mint and I downloaded it. It seems very, very promising and I’m excited to look more into it and figure out some of the features.
- This Week’s Goal: Make a budget.
Well, holy shit. That was a pretty damn good week. Kuddos to you, Week Six. Now let’s keep it rolling into Week Seven!