Interestingly enough, I didn’t think too much about my resolutions this week. Even today, when I was making my To-Do list for the week, I realized, “Oh, shit, I need to write my resolution post…I wonder how that went this week.” I’m not sure if that slip in awareness is necessarily a good thing or not. On one hand, my resolutions could be becoming habits and thus I don’t need to focus on them as much to accomplish them (and, looking below, I really didn’t do too shabby). On the other hand, I could just be lapsing and not paying as much attention as I should be. So hopefully I can find a better balance, this week!
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Alternate running and going to the gym.
- Status: Technically? I did manage to alternate going to the gym to do weights and running three miles outside, but I only did this alternation once, i.e., working out twice last week. My goal was to do it twice, even though I didn’t write that down specifically.
- This Week’s Goal: Run twice and lift twice.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Weeks Goal: Make editing plan and timeline. Draft short story.
- Status: Partial! Editing game plan has been made! The timeline has it to where I would be completely “done” with editing and ready to query by July, which I am very happy with. Didn’t write the short story, though.
- This Week’s Goal: Research for edits. Change first chapter. Draft short story.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Write review.
- Status: Success! *woot woot*
- This Week’s Goal: Read The Desert Spear.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Catch up on comments and posts I wanted to write last week.
- Status: Success! I feel like this could be a reoccurring goal, however. I keep finding myself falling behind on actually reading blogs, which is really sad.
- This Week’s Goal: Write three times on personal blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Input bills into app.
- Status: Success! Finally got the bills inserted, which is really nice, so I can stop having those, “Is my gas bill due on the 8th or the 9th” panic attack moments.
- This Week’s Goal: Adjust budget based on spending habits.