Let’s see how I did, shall we?
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Complete the first week in the Naturally Slim program.
- Status: Partial? So, I did watch the videos for Week One of the program. However, because I wasn’t feeling too hot, I didn’t actually alter my eating habits at all to try and follow their advice. So I’m hoping, once I kick this cold out, that’ll be able to start trying those out.
- This Week’s Goal: Complete Week Two and get back to the gym.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Get halfway through Round One edits.
- Status: Nada. I did get another chapter down, but not much further than that. Still, progress is progress!
- This Week’s Goal: Edit two more chapters.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finally finish The Desert Spear.
- Status: Almost. I seriously have 20 pages left in this book. Goodness me.
- This Week’s Goal: Write book review.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep playing Andromeda without guilt.
- Status: Success! I didn’t get to play as much as I wanted, but definitely enjoyed the times I got to play (especially the night it rained).
- This Week’s Goal: Beat another planet on Andromeda.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Actually catch up on reading blogs.
- Status: Nada.
- This Week’s Goal: Okay, actually actually catch up on reading blogs.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Don’t spend any unnecessary money. ANY.
- Status: Nada. My bank account isn’t as bad as I feared it would be, but it definitely needs some strict management.
- This Week’s Goal: Maintain tight budget.
So, not the best week. It’s crazy how a little old cough and feeling slightly under the weather can throw off my entire groove. Which sucks, because last Monday, I felt so productive and on top of things. Hopefully this week, I’ll be able to do better.