So, last week, I was sicker than I was the week before, so productivity wasn’t exactly my strong suit. My groove was thrown off, if you will–and you can tell, with how many goals I didn’t meet last week.
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Complete Week Two and get back to the gym.
- Status: Forgiven. With as sick as I was, trying out a new lifestyle surrounding how and when you eat isn’t exactly smart. Plus, hacking up my lunges make working out impossible. So I’m going to let last week’s goals slide, yet go at this’ week’s goal with vigor.
- This Week’s Goal: Actually try out eating a week by Naturally Slim’s principles.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit two more chapters.
- Status: Nada.
- This Week’s Goal: Research how to make characters have more depth. Edit two chapters. Finish short story.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Write book review.
- Status: Nada.
- This Week’s Goal: Write book review. Read every day!
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Beat another planet on Andromeda.
- Status: Success! And I only screamed three times when invisible enemies surprised me and tried to kill me. Plus, killed an Architect and made it through a Kett Base without dying.
- This Week’s Goal: Hang out on planet four and maybe makes some strides in the main quest.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Okay, actually actually catch up on reading blogs.
- Status: Success! I managed to read through all my favorite blogs and comment on most of them.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Maintain tight budget.
- Status: Success! Back to the frugal life for the next few weeks, but that’s A-OK with me!
- This Week’s Goal: Go grocery shopping and don’t buy anything unnecessary.
Luckily, groove can always be regained and this week, I’m ready to dance.