- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Alternate running and lifting.
- Status: Kicked ass. I worked out six–yeah, six–times last week, running three times and lifting three times. It felt amazing. It was amazing. Now to keep it up (maybe not six days every week, but definitely every time that I can).
- This Week’s Goal: Keep up working out.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Research. Write. Edit.
- Status: Still…nothing. Lord help me, I don’t understand what I’m so scared of. Why I am constantly putting writing on the back-burner so I can complete everything else. I hate it and something’s gotta change. Immediately.
- This Week’s Goal: Research. Write. Edit.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish The Bloodbound and write reviews.
- Status: Almost! I did finish both The Bloodbound and Warlock Holmes, though I only wrote a review over one.
- This Week’s Goal: Write review and read every day.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Play Andromeda during the thunderstorms.
- Status: Complete! Not only did I get to play Andromeda during the storms, but I also BEAT the game. Booyah.
- This Week’s Goal: Read outside once when the weather is awesome. Figure out a new video game to conquer.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Status: Complete…if you count the Week Seventeen goal’s post, which, honestly, I usually do. But I was hoping to get two additional posts written.
- This Week’s Goal: Catch up on reading blogs!
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Reevaluate finances for May.
- Status: Sorta.
- This Week’s Goal: Only buy what is necessary.
So Week Seventeen, a little bit of heartbreak motivated some killer workouts–and I still managed to get some other things done, too. And though I feel pretty proud of that, I’m still upset that I’ve been unable to overcome this weird, fear-inspired mental block when it comes to my writing. I haven’t felt whole in months. So I must figure out something. A change in routine, lessening my commitments, reorganizing my schedule…something. Hopefully this week, I can figure it out.