- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and stay on target with calorie goal over the weekend.
- Status: Almost. I worked out four times, which is a lot better than last week. And I stayed on target with the calorie goal during the week, but once again, failed over the weekend. This week, I want to keep up working out and just actually log my food every day, instead of purposefully not logging it over the weekend to avoid seeing myself go over the calorie count. The goal here is, by logging it more consistently, hopefully I’ll start to actually stay on target over the weekends. Also, might need to talk with some friends/family about helping me stay on target over the weekends.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 4x and actually log food every day.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish this round of edits on Artemis.
- Status: Nope. I edited one chapter, but didn’t finish this round of edits like I wanted to last week. So this week, really need to get on that editing grind so I can finish this round and see if I can squeeze in one last read through and quick editing (for major mistakes only) before PitchWars starts in August.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit last three chapters, run-through looking for overused words and email draft to final beta reader. Write synopsis.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read Dark Immolation.
- Status: Nada. I hardly read at all. Must fix.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Dark Immolation.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Swim 3x and finish Sherlock.
- Status: Nada. The pool was closed, so that was ruined. And I didn’t watch Sherlock, but played a little ESO instead.
- This Week’s Goal: Swim 3x.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice on both personal and book review blog.
- Status: Yep! I blogged twice here and blogged once over at the Book Review blog, but forgot that the new tag I’m doing there (Top Ten Tuesday) paused until August, so that was the second post I planned to write but didn’t. Yet I’m counting it anyway.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice on both personal and book review blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Stay on budget.
- Status: Negative. I hate trying to not spend money but then spending a bunch of money and then being stressed about money. Definitely need to go back through and look at my budget and rework it so I actually, you know, don’t go over it and find a budget that works.
- This Week’s Goal: Update budget and finances. Cancel gym membership.
Both a hit and a miss kind of week. Did pretty well fitness wise and killed it blogging wise. Reading was a fail and writing could have been better. This week, definitely focusing on the writing, mainly, but hoping to keep up with everything else, as well. But at the same time, as summer is slipping away and coming to a close (which I can tell because my schedule is looming and about to fill up again), I also want to keep relaxing and just enjoying the non-hecticness of life for a bit, before it gets mental again.
You might also have noticed that I edited my long-term writing goal for this year. Stay tuned for a blog post about that this week.