- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 4x, log food and keep up new routine.
- Status: Success! Thanks to a really rainy week, I ended up walking twice and running twice, but I was still getting active, which is the most important thing. Didn’t do the best, food wise, towards the end of the week, but excited to keep at it this week.
- This Week’s Goal: Look up some different strengthening stretches. Keep up routine.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep up new schedule, keep fleshing out the outline and start reading one of the novels I checked out for research.
- Status: Success! Really glad I’ve been able to keep up the writing routine in the evenings.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish outline, figure out some details and read another section in Color Psychology.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every night.
- Status: Success! Still haven’t finished a book in ages, but I have been sneaking in some more writing time.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish the second book in the Gentlemen’s Bastard series and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Enjoy this beautiful fall weather.
- Status: Yes? It rained most of the week, but that is fall for you, so…
- This Week’s Goal: Find a reason to smile every single day.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep killing it on the blogs.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Post twice on each blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: See if I can put some money away in savings this week.
- Status: Negative.
- This Week’s Goal: Need to look into the bank account again, especially after a weekend of some really fun adventures that I certainly enjoyed, but wasn’t expecting to take out of my wallet.
Now that the fall semester is completely underway, I think I’m finding getting my routine underway. Of course, every week presents its own challenges and hurdles, but I’m glad I’ve found a routine that, generally, works for me. The plan is to keep on expanding and evolving so I can keep up progress on these goals.