- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Look up some different strengthening stretches. Keep up routine.
- Status: Success! I ran four times and walked once, so that was awesome. Also managed to find some different stretches I might start incorporating.
- This Week’s Goal: Keep it up.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish outline, figure out some details and read another section in Color Psychology.
- Status: Success! I’m really excited about the progress being made and I think…I might it might be time to start writing again.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Color Psychology. Write chapter one.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish the second book in the Gentlemen’s Bastard series and write review.
- Status: SUCCESS. I’ve been getting back into the reading groove, friends, and my my, what a freakin’ ending that was.
- This Week’s Goal: Continue reading KotW.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Find a reason to smile every single day.
- Status: Success. The smiles and laughter outweighed the tears last week, which, in my book, is always a win.
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy the hell out of hanging out with friends this weekend. Plus, GEOSTORM.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Post twice on each blog.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Keep up blogging routine.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Need to look into the bank account again, especially after a weekend of some really fun adventures that I certainly enjoyed, but wasn’t expecting to take out of my wallet.
- Status: Success. Not doing as badly as I thought. But with the holidays coming up (not to mention a sleeve I wanted to get colored in), I really want to be on top of my money so I can actually get people awesome stuff for Christmas.
- This Week’s Goal: Stay frugal.
A pretty solid week, friends. A pretty solid week. Time to continue the grind, keep being productive, continue being happy and continue finding ways to challenge myself and grow.