- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep it up.
- Status: Success! Combo of running and walking last week, plus ate pretty well. Period hit over the weekend, though, so that definitely wasn’t the best, eating or working out wise, but I’m hormonal, cramping and bleeding. I think I can cut myself some slack, here.
- This Week’s Goal: Keep working out and enjoying this nice weather while it lasts. Make something new to eat this week.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Color Psychology. Write chapter one.
- Status: SUCCESS. Prolly write a blog post about this, but I’m really stoked that I wrote 4,000 words last week.
- This Week’s Goal: Write 5x and keep up word count goal.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Continue reading KotW.
- Status: Success! Finished book, wrote review and started another!
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Something Beautiful and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Enjoy the hell out of hanging out with friends this weekend. Plus, GEOSTORM.
- Status: Freakin’ success. That was a pretty awesome weekend.
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy the nice weather before it disappears into misery.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep up blogging routine.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Keep blogging. Update bio and layout.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Stay frugal.
- Status: Pretty decent. Spent a little money, but no more than I planned to, this weekend.
- This Week’s Goal: Continue to stay on top of it. Create a Christmas budget.
Pretty stoked about my progress and things are pushing forward.
Last week, I actually lost half a pound after having a couple weeks in a row stagnant and maintaining (which I can’t complain about, by any means). Definitely going to have to stay on top of my food intake and running routine if I want to lose these last ten pounds to reach my ultimate weight loss goal. Also stoked that I’m finally writing another novel again and, after getting some feedback from a friend, have an idea how to improve my favorite novel that I’ve written. Also stoked to have found some reading grooves again.
Basically, life’s pretty sweet right now, and that’s really freakin’ awesome.