- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Walk 3x.
- Status: Negative. I walked once and didn’t exactly eat the best, so weighing in tomorrow won’t be the most favorable thing. Considering this upcoming week is Thanksgiving, I’ll definitely have to do my best to not go overboard on everything.
- This Week’s Goal: Be conscious but be forgiving. Try to exercise when you can.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Figure out plot of Book Two and begin editing first 50 pages.
- Status: Success (almost). I didn’t figure out Book Two’s plot entirely, but after some battling, I did get the first 50 pages edited (a.k.a the problematic ones), which was my main goal, so I’m counting it as a win.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit Sunday through Wednesday. Edit to the point where I won’t have to reread the chapters after editing them, i.e., edit slowly and do multiple rounds for each chapter.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Try not to read Communication Failure too quickly
- Status: Success (though I only have 100 pages left…).
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Communication Failure. Write review.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Watch my ‘Hawks kick some Wildcat ass. Maybe even start Christmas shopping.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy all the holiday awesomeness that is this week.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog at least once and write review.
- Status: Halfway. No review written, but I blogged twice.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog once and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Stay frugal on everything but Christmas presents.
- Status: Ha. So, I have managed to stay frugal and that kind of living came to bite me in the ass this past week. But, I also started my Christmas shopping, which is a good thing. I’d love to get it done early.
- This Week’s Goal: Reevaluate finances. Finish Christmas shopping.
Not a bad week, considering. Good for reading and writing, not so great for working out, but ’tis the season, I think. Just trying to keep up everything while life gets a little crazy, but it’s a good kind of crazy.