- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Be conscious but be forgiving. Try to exercise when you can.
- Status: Success? I didn’t really work out and didn’t eat the best, but I didn’t beat myself up last week, either. I knew it was going to be that kind of week and I didn’t go overboard and wasn’t as lazy as I wanted to be, so I think I’ll count that as a win.
- This Week’s Goal: Run 4x. Log food.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit Sunday through Wednesday. Edit to the point where I won’t have to reread the chapters after editing them, i.e., edit slowly and do multiple rounds for each chapter.
- Status: Almost. I edited Sunday through Tuesday, so almost made that mark. Ready to get back into the groove this week.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit Sunday through Thursday and edit thoroughly.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Communication Failure. Write review.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Enjoy all the holiday awesomeness that is this week.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy the oddly warm weather before winter destroys us all.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog once and write review.
- Status: Success (even got a bonus post up).
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Reevaluate finances. Finish Christmas shopping.
- Status: Almost. Did check my finances, but need to look at them more in-depth, especially after I pay bills for December. Plus, a few more people to finish Christmas/birthday shopping for.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish shopping, then go into ultra-frugal mode.
All in all, last week was a lovely break that I wish could be longer, yet at the same time, ready to get back on the productivity train and knock some goals out of the water.