- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Actually make an indoor workout plan. Eat well. Stay forgiving.
- Status: Negative. Well, I did find some workouts to do indoors, but did I do any? No. I did pretty decent, food wise, and I’m really just trying to stay forgiving, at this point, and realize that I can–and will–pick this back up again. Just maybe after the holidays.
- This Week’s Goal: Meet my step count each day.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit short story. Potentially map out book two of Artemis?
- Status: Success! I edited the short story, but didn’t map out anything. Since mapping anything out was more of a potential goal rather than a hard hope, I’m counting this week as a win.
- This Week’s Goal: No writing this week, since I’ll be on an unexpected vacation!
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: FINISH THIS BOOK.
- Status: Success. And finished another book, to boot.
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy vacation. Potentially read while there?
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Get to writing and mailing those Christmas cards. Plus, WRAPPING PRESENTS.
- Status: Success! And only, what, three papercuts on the tongue? Not too shabby…
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy a very unexpected drip to Florida and Disney World!
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog once and write review.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Taking a week off blogging.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Force myself to buy a coat, because winter. Then, stay frugal.
- Status: Negative. Still didn’t buy a winter coat. And now that I’m going to Florida for a week, money is the biggest stress on my mind. Going to have to seriously look at second job opportunities after Christmas…
- This Week’s Goal: Get some cool souvenirs, but don’t go mental (yet don’t stay anally frugal, either).
Killed it, reading wise. Did okay on everything else. But this week is traveling and making memories and next week is Christmas, with even more memories and awesomeness. So while all these goals are really important to me, they are definitely going on the back burner, in exchange for time with family and friends.
But watch out, 2018. I’m coming at ya and you might not be prepared with all the awesomeness I’m throwing your way.