Last week was wonderful.
It was spring break at the university, so I got to work 8am-5pm instead of my traditional evening shifts and I loved it. I got to make dinner with my boyfriend every night after car-pooling with him and his friends to work. I got to see both my family and his, which was awesome (it’d been too long on both sides). I kept up my writing routine and completely fell off the wagon for my workout routine, but all in all?
I really wish I could work 8am-5pm every day.
Long-Term Goal: Write two new books and edit two books. Enter the query trenches.
Last Week’s Goal: Write 6x. Continue meeting word count.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. I only wrote four times, thanks to some other things that came up, but I made up for the word count when I did write and it was just a really good writing week overall. Not only did I meet my word count, but I just felt excited about what I was writing about. Really, really excited about writing this week.
Weekly Goal: Write 6x. Potentially finish first draft?!
Long-Term Goal: Read every day, finishing up some old series and keeping up with new ones.
Last Week’s Goal: Read Heart on Fire.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. Gosh, this book is really good, so far. It’s been hard to stop reading it after each lunch break this week and I have a feeling that it won’t take too many more dinner breaks to see how Cait and Griffin’s story ends.
Weekly Goal: Finish Heart on Fire. Write review. Pick new book and go by library.
Long-Term Goal: Continue living a healthy lifestyle and shaping a body I love and am proud of.
Last Week’s Goal: Workout during lunch breaks, if time (and weather) allows.
- Status: Negative, Commander. I did go for a walk during one of my lunch breaks and it was amazing. But a few days were cold and rainy, which didn’t make it the best workout environment, yet I still could have tried a little harder to make that goal, last week. But perhaps it was a good break. Before last week, I’d wake up in the mornings, dreading having to get up and work out first thing. After not working out at all last week, I’m itching to wake up Monday morning and get back on the grind.
Weekly Goal: Workout 5x.
Long-Term Goal: Learn to have a healthy relationship with money and build my savings.
Weekly Goal: Pay bills for next month.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander.
Weekly Goal: Stay frugal, now that you’re caught up on birthday presents.
Long-Term Goal: Reconnect with God and grow personally to live more like Jesus.
Last Week’s Goal: Pray.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. Switched up the time of day that I usually pray, thanks to the advice of a friend and definitely prayed a lot more last week than I have in a while.
Weekly Goal: Pray.
Long-Term Goal: Find a reason to smile every day and something to get excited about weekly.
Last Week’s Goal: Enjoy getting to work a regular schedule for once!
- Status: Affirmative, Commander.
Weekly Goal: Get stoked about finally finishing this LOTR sleeve and continue enjoying March Madness.I’m most excited this week for writing and working out. Working out wise, I’m excited to get back into it, after taking practically a week off. I found myself missing it, which sorta surprised me, since I dread it half of the time when I’m getting up in the mornings (yet I love it after I’ve completed a good workout). Writing wise, if I really focus and buckle down, I could see myself finishing draft one of this novel this week, which would be…huge. Lots of chances to chase goals and conquer dreams, this week.
So let’s do it.