Last week was a little weird. The weather went back to being shit, so combined with that and my tattoo healing, I didn’t work out at all and it was gloomy, rainy and cold. So while I played Fallout whenever I wasn’t working (like, a lot of Fallout) and I enjoyed that, I am definitely itching to get back into the groove of things. I’m hoping–against hope, it seems, since it snowed again today–that the weather will cooperate, as well, so I can stop getting bummed about the cold and instead start enjoying being outside, wear cute clothes again and get back into running.
Long-Term Goal: Write two new books and edit two books. Enter the query trenches.
Last Week’s Goal: Decide what project I want to work on next.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. I have my next project picked out and found an old online that was actually a lot more helpful than I remembered coming up with, so that was both surprising and exciting! I also got some more worldbuilding fleshed out, so I’m excited to start writing this week, even if some of that writing includes working through the material I wrote before in the previously shelved draft.
Weekly Goal: Write 5x.
Long-Term Goal: Read every day, finishing up some old series and keeping up with new ones.
Last Week’s Goal: Write review. Pick out a new book to read!
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. I chose to reread Here, There by Dragons by James A. Owen. It’s been long enough that I couldn’t remember much of what had happened and I’m so excited to write a review over it, because I just fell completely in love in with all over again. I think, with the exception of a library book here and there coming in that I can’t wait to read, I might read the entire series all the way through and finally finish it.
Weekly Goal: Read 5x. Write review. Go by the library.
Long-Term Goal: Continue living a healthy lifestyle and shaping a body I love and am proud of.
Last Week’s Goal: Break week, thanks to tattoo healing. Figure out the best way to balance strength training and cardio.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. The first couple days, it was nice to be lazy, but I am itching to get back into the routine of shaping the body I want.
Weekly Goal: Workout 5x.
Long-Term Goal: Learn to have a healthy relationship with money and build my savings.
Weekly Goal: Frugalness is key!
- Status: Affirmative, Commander.
Weekly Goal: Stay frugal.
Long-Term Goal: Reconnect with God and grow personally to live more like Jesus.
Last Week’s Goal: Pray.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander.
Weekly Goal: Pray.
Long-Term Goal: Find a reason to smile every day and something to get excited about weekly.
Last Week’s Goal: Don’t give up too much of my soul to Fallout 4.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander (depending on who you talk to, because I’m definitely obsessed with this game right now). Also had a great time seeing some family members I haven’t seen in years.
Weekly Goal: Get back into the routine and have fun celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday this weekend!The weather looks like it’s finally going to be spring-like, this week, which I’m desperate for. I’m excited, too. I finally decided on a blend between strength training and cardio that I’m going to try out: strength training on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, while running on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I’m hitting both three times a week, with only one day where I’m working out for roughly 60 minutes instead of 30, doing both. I think it’ll be a good balance between the two and I’ll be active for at least 30 minutes every week day, which I think will also be good for me.
On top of that, I’m starting a new novel this week, titled BLOOD PRICE, and I’m excited to see where this novel takes me, especially because I plan on finishing it, this time.