Not a bad week for Week 17. Spring is finally here and I couldn’t be more jazzed about it, even if it feels weird that it is still averaging in the 70s, yet summer is technically two weeks away (if you count when classes get out as the start of summer). Still, it’s been really nice to wear tank tops and skirts again, plus just get outside more. Also had a pretty good writing week, even if I’m only making the bare minimum word count every day to keep up my pace. Working out was good, read some good books (and have some ARCs coming my way I’m pretty jazzed about) and I had a really lovely weekend, even if some of our plans sorta got ruined by poor management (a post that I’m sure will pop up sometime this week on this here blog).
All in all, I can’t complain at all.
Long-Term Goal: Write two new books and edit two books. Enter the query trenches.
Last Week’s Goal: Write 5x. Hit 40,000 words.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. Although I didn’t hit 40,000 words (just shy by 1,000), I did write 5x and haven’t missed a word count goal yet for the month of April, so I’m pretty stoked about that consistency.
Weekly Goal: Write 5x. Get Natanni out of The Maze.
Long-Term Goal: Read every day, finishing up some old series and keeping up with new ones.
Last Week’s Goal: Read 5x.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. I don’t think I’ll be able to finish Owen’s series (three books left) before I’m forced to start flying through my library checkouts, but I’m excited to continue reading good books, regardless of which series I’m reading them from.
Weekly Goal: Read 5x. Stop wasting time on social media and read more.
Long-Term Goal: Continue living a healthy lifestyle and shaping a body I love and am proud of.
Last Week’s Goal: Workout 5x. Continue pushing my running pace.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. Only worked out 4x (for some reason, super lazy on Fridays so far, with this new workout routine), but I was able to keep up my pace running this week, averaging 12:30 miles instead of 14:00. So not a fluke, just a mental challenge to keep pushing myself. And I plan on it.
Weekly Goal: Workout 5x (especially since the weather is supposed to be shitty).
Long-Term Goal: Learn to have a healthy relationship with money and build my savings.
Weekly Goal: Pay bills for May.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander.
Weekly Goal: Stay frugal to prepare for move.
Long-Term Goal: Reconnect with God and grow personally to live more like Jesus.
Last Week’s Goal: Pray.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander.
Weekly Goal: Pray. Find a devotional to start in the summer.
Long-Term Goal: Find a reason to smile every day and something to get excited about weekly.
Last Week’s Goal: Enjoy the last week of April!
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. Had some really lovely time with the boyfriend over the weekend that I super enjoyed, including getting ice cream and walking around Mass, making dinner together and just enjoying one another’s company.
Weekly Goal: Have fun with my students this week during their last week of classes.This week will be a little different, since my boyfriend is on his finals schedule, so he’s actually working at the library with me, which means we get to spend the mornings together! It’s going to be fantastic, but I also need to make sure I still get in my workouts and make dinner throughout the week, while also not being completely lazy and actually do something with my hair to boost that confidence–something I didn’t do last week and I noticed it. I’m excited to make some apple glazed pork chops this week to mix it up a bit. Plus, got a lot of stuff going on at work, since it’s the last week of classes, but a lot of it is good stuff, too. And, get to return to my DnD group this Saturday, which will be pretty freakin’ awesome.
It’s going to be a great month, I can feel it.