Hello, dear ones!
So, full disclosure: I’m writing this post on Thursday, but it’s going live on Sunday, like they usually do. But, if you’re reading this when it gets posted, then I’m actually out of town at a friend’s wedding at the moment, hence why I wasn’t able to do a full resolution update post this week!
But, I did just want to drop in and give the highlights. I:
- slayed it editing wise (edited every day and figured out another way to strengthen the plot so that Artemis, my main character, continues to grow and evolve by the end of the novel so I’m positively jazzed about that)
- finished one book, read the entirety of another and then started another one!
- posted both reviews and two blogs on each of my blogs
- stayed on top of work projects and started prepping for our Muses blog
- ate pretty well and stayed within my calorie range
But, where there is progress, there are also hiccups. Last week, I didn’t:
- workout. At all.
- figure out a time to do the devotional I’ve been meaning to start.
Overall, I’m pretty happy with how last week went! I also started thinking about restructuring this series of posts a little bit, so we’ll see how that unfolds in Week 36’s post.
Until then, I’m going to go slip in little more editing before I finish packing and head to the wedding that, by the time you read this, will have already happened. Anyway, sorry for the weird format this week, but I’ll see you all here soon!