It’s a nice, dreary cold day here and there’s snow in the forecast, so that sucks is fun. I’ve never been much of a cold weather person because I hate being cold (yet I’ve found that I’m almost always cold, anyway?) and I hate trying to drive in the snow, so even though I am all about the holiday season being in full swing, I am definitely not ready for winter. But it never waits for you to be ready, unfortunately, and I think it’s almost here.
Speaking of holidays, though, this past weekend, I turned 26! And I had a lovely time celebrating it. I’m going to write a post about it this week, but I’ll sum it up here that, if I feel as great as I did on my birthday, this year is going to turn out to be a wonderful one.
Long-Term Goal: Write two new books and edit two books. Enter the query trenches.
Last Week’s Goal: Edit 5x.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. I only edited four times, but after multiple weeks in a row of either only editing once or not touching this manuscript at all, I am all about that process. Especially because I did a lot of work in the past two chapters and the latest edit I have planned for this chapter really amps up the tension and I’m pretty stoked about how much better this book is becoming, even if it’s taking me longer than I planned.
Weekly Goal: Edit 5x.
Long-Term Goal: Read every day, finishing up some old series and keeping up with new ones.
Last Week’s Goal: Read every day and post review.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. I am 75% done with The Autumn Republic and I think, after I finish up a few things today, I am going to take a few hours and finish it tonight. I purposefully haven’t read it the past few days because I know once I continue it, there will be no stopping. Then, it’s straight into Sins of Empire before reading Wraith of Empire and finally catching up on McClellan’s works!
Weekly Goal: Read every day and post review.
Long-Term Goal: Continue living a healthy lifestyle and shaping a body I love and am proud of.
Last Week’s Goal: Eat well and don’t go too crazy with the Halloween candy.
Status: Negative, Commander. I didn’t work out last week thanks to some dental surgery recovery and it was my period week, so I took last week off. Didn’t eat the best, either (especially over the weekend), but it was my birthday, after all. I’m ready to actually start T-25 tomorrow as my winter training program and see how that goes/if I like it. But I’m already ready for spring so I can start running around and find somewhere I can lift.
Weekly Goal: Eat well, start tracking food again and workout 5x.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Blog 6x.
Practice Spanish daily. Finish up work projects and supervisor training. Finish October batch of books for SPFBO.
- Get caught up on emails.
- Pay (the rest of the) bills.
- Blog 6x.
- Post SPFBO Batch One Results.
- Caught up on emails.
- Do some future brainstorming.
- Put money into savings.
- Prep for 4th quarter review.
- Practice Spanish daily.
I am going to do my best to not succumb to any seasonal depression as it becomes colder and drearier. I’m also going to do my best to continue being productive and striving to reach my goals, but I also want to really work on some of the “new” goals I wrote about in my birthday post; mainly, learning to be more forgiving of myself when I’m not as productive as I’d like to be or I choose to have a lazy morning instead of working out and figuring how to love myself regardless of what I look like or what I weigh. I’m not sure how I’m going to do these things, but I’d really like to, so that’s what I’m working on, too.
May your week be positive, productive and pretty dang awesome.