Hello, dear readers!
I think I’ve mentioned this before, how in this updates, I always find myself embracing my inner Grandma because I always seem to be talking about the weather, but seriously: we had another snow/ice storm this past weekend and then we’re supposed to get an even worst one on Tuesday! Fam, I can’t lie: I am so, so, so over winter and ready for spring. Although getting a random snow day at work is nice, I’m just ready to actually have a week where my routine isn’t interrupted during the week because I’m stuck in my apartment. *sigh*
Writing: Write two books and edit two books. Query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read through line edits, further flesh out backstory and make game plan.
- Weekly Goal: Continue working on prep work.
- I finally actually read through most of the line edits, which is more draining than you think it is, when you’re trying to compile them all into one document? That’s not to say I’m not utterly grateful for them–because I absolutely am–but I’ve been lowkey dealing with impostor syndrome and fear getting back into this story, so I think that’s why I’ve been dragging my feet. Hopefully I will get over that this week as I finish up line edits, flesh out more of the world’s lore and backstory before making an editing gameplan and then finally getting into the manuscript itself.
Health: Educate and Execute.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 4x. Be more aware when eating on the weekends.
- Weekly Goal: Workout 4x. Eat well.
- I want to blame the latest snow storm for not hitting my gym goal this week, instead only hitting two days, but I definitely could have hit four if I had stuck with my original Monday-Thursday workout plan and not skipping Tuesday with the plans of working out later in the week, only to be snowed in. Despite that, however, I am really proud of myself for doing abs and back this week, because I had to use the mat in front of everyone to do ab work, but I did it anyway. Excited to work on it again this week.
Reading: Make reading a priority. Read 75 books.
- Last Week’s Goals: Start next SPFBO book and library book.
- Weekly Goals: Finish SPFBO and library books.
Blog: Continue blogging consistently and figuring out my brand.
- Last Week’s Goals: N/A.
- Weekly Goal: N/A.
Financial: Frugality and Flexibility.
- Last Week’s Goals: Stay on top of spending.
- Weekly Goals: Pay off credit card.
Last Weeks Goals:
Finish short story for Muses. Read for Tolkien Society meeting. Finish both student rec letters. Training session. Go by library and stationary store.
- Future prep stuff.
Other Weekly Goals:
- Catch up on emails.
- Schedule tax appointment.
- Attend 4+ work meetings.
- Prep Green Team materials.
- Finish reading for Tolkien Society meeting.
- Go see How to Train Your Dragon 3. ❤
I hope you have a productive and positive week!