*still recovering from Endgame, honestly*
After having two weeks in a row where I didn’t have to work on Sunday, working on a Sunday has been…weird and starting off a little bit slow. Hopefully, I’ll get into my groove here soon and start being productive, as it’s going to be another busy week this week!
Writing: Write two books and edit two books. Query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit 4x.
- Weekly Goal: Edit 4x.
- I only edited three times last week, but I completely rework two chapters and am starting to make some headway into the actual plot, which is really exciting!
Health: Educate and Execute.
- Last Week’s Goal: Make positive mental health a priority.
- Weekly Goal: Focus on loving myself.
- I need to still work on this, but especially more actively work on this. Not sure 100% how, but we’ll get there.
Reading: Make reading a priority. Read 75 books.
- Last Week’s Goals: Enjoy Children of Time.
- Weekly Goals: Finish Children of Time.
- Got into a bit of a reading slump last week. Hopefully will do much better this week!
Blog: Continue blogging consistently and figuring out my brand.
- Last Week’s Goals: N/A.
- Weekly Goal: N/A.
Financial: Frugality and Flexibility.
- Last Week’s Goals: Make new budget plan.
- Weekly Goals: Pay May bills.
Last Weeks Goals:
Enjoy catching up with friends! DIE EMOTIONALLY FROM WATCHING ENDGAME. Go by library. Finish beta reading LAND and send feedback.
Other Weekly Goals:
- Respond to emails.
- Start prepping for end-of-the-semester hecticness.
- Work on Jeff’s beta reading.
- Finish last SPFBO book!
I’m definitely enjoying the fact that the weather has still been positively lovely. And I’m stoked that we’re supposed to get so much rain this week! But with only three more weeks before I go back to working days over the summer, it’s definitely about to be a really busy time, so hoping to make the most of it.
I hope your week is productive, positive and healthy!