This post is going to be a little quick, due to time constraints and some other things I’m dealing with. But, still wanted to get it out there!
Long-Term Goal: Write two new books and edit two books. Enter the query trenches.
Last Week’s Goal: Edit 5x.
- Status: Negative, Commander. Though I did edit once, I didn’t work on it any more than that. Definitely want to change that this week, as I want to get these edits done by October, at the latest.
Weekly Goal: Edit 5x. Figure out some backstory to make edits go a little smoother.
Long-Term Goal: Read every day, finishing up some old series and keeping up with new ones.
Last Week’s Goal: Read every day and post review on Friday.
- Status: Affirmative, Commander. Hoping to potentially sneak two shorter books in this week? We will see.
Weekly Goal: Ready every day and post review.
Long-Term Goal: Continue living a healthy lifestyle and shaping a body I love and am proud of.
Last Week’s Goal: Workout 4x and eat better this weekend!
Status: Negative, Commander. Got lazy towards the end of the week and didn’t work out and then ate very poorly over the weekend. Hoping to fix that this upcoming week and get back on track.
Weekly Goal: Workout 5x and eat well on weekends.
Last Week’s Goals:
Catch up on emails. Blog 6x. Stay on top of work meetings and projects this week.
- Finish out Muses September posts and prepare for October.
Practice Spanish daily. Add notes to MiddleMoot presentation and works cited.
- Practice MiddleMoot presentation to my cats and time it.
Go to the dentist and get eye doctor figured out.
- Plan NC trip!!
Get excited for CiderFest date and DnD this weekend!
- Blog 6x.
- Catch up on various work projects and trainings.
- Pay bills.
- Pay credit card.
- Put money in savings.
- Be frugal.
- Don’t freak out at MiddleMoot.
Hope you have a productive and positive week! And sorry again about the shortness of this update. Hopefully much more next week!