- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Figure out an indoor workout routine to still do something as winter hits. Log food.
- Status: Negative.
- This Week’s Goal: Actually make an indoor workout plan. Eat well. Stay forgiving.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit 5x and stay on pace to have edits done by the end of next week.
- Status: KILLED IT. When you get your edits done 10 days early and get a draft of your short story done.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit short story. Potentially map out book two of Artemis?
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every day and finish The Iron Hound.
- Status: Almost.
- This Week’s Goal: FINISH THIS BOOK.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Play Curse of Osiris!
- Status: Success.
- This Week’s Goal: Get to writing and mailing those Christmas cards. Plus, WRAPPING PRESENTS.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog once and write review.
- Status: Almost. Blogged twice, but haven’t written that review (since, ya know, you gotta finishing reading the book first before you can write the actual review…)
- This Week’s Goal: Blog once and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Check in on all my accounts and double check bills are paid.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Force myself to buy a coat, because winter. Then, stay frugal.
A great writing week, last week. I’m really stoked to have the latest draft done for Artemis and excited for the future of that novel and series. I need to get my reading game on, since I have so many books I want to read and haven’t nearly been reading enough. Also, I’ve been maintaining, weight wise, which is awesome. Yet I’m getting that itch. I really need to start working out in some capacity, especially as it’s getting too cold to mess with that outside nonsense. But, it’s also two weeks until Christmas, so…it might be getting a little hectic and goals might not get met, because I also want to enjoy the end of the holiday season.
So, most important goal: stay forgiving and enjoy life.