- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 3x and stay positive about my body, no matter what the scale says.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Walk 3x.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Write 4x and stay on WC track.
- Status: In a sense? So, I changed projects in the middle of last week, so I didn’t meet the WC for the first WIP, because I wasn’t writing it. But I did work on the other novel, so I’m counting that.
- This Week’s Goal: Figure out plot of Book Two and begin editing first 50 pages.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Status: Success! And I got in the review, to boot.
- This Week’s Goal: Try not to read Communication Failure too quickly.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Have a blast with Marie’s visit, a little time off of work and tattoo appointment.
- Status: Success! I love this time of year, because it’s always so busy with the holidays. <3
- This Week’s Goal: Watch my ‘Hawks kick some Wildcat ass. Maybe even start Christmas shopping.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep up blogging output. Catch up reading blogs.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Blog at least once and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Look up car insurance quotes, reevaluate budget, investigate second sources of income.
- Status: Success! I (finally) found an insurance plan that works and, though I’m still stressing pretty hard, I think I’m doing okay. Hopefully I’ll be able to get all the Christmas presents I want to for everyone, but we’ll see!
- This Week’s Goal: Stay frugal on everything but Christmas presents.
Balancing progress and flexibility have been really key, I think–not being afraid to be adaptable when the time comes (like walking a mile when you don’t have time to run or changing a writing project because the muse calls to you) yet still calling it moving forward and accomplishing your goals. Hoping to keep it up as the holidays really begin to get underway!