- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 4x, log food, meet target calorie count and look up some different exercises to start toning the muscles.
- Status: Almost! I was able to workout four times, though one of those times was a walk instead of a run (yet it still counts). I logged my food during the work week and mostly met my target calorie count. I didn’t look up any exercises to help tone, but I did start incorporating some old ones into my stretching routine, so all-in-all, I think not a bad week.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 4x and log food. Keep up new stretching/toning routine.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Recreating writing routine and start drafting outline for the new RESISTANCE rework.
- Status: Sorta! I did spent an afternoon and plotted out a lot of the backstory and created a very rough outline of the plot. However, I didn’t really recreate a writing routine at all; still need to figure that out.
- This Week’s Goal: Recreate writing routine, figure out plot holes and learn about my main character.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Red Seas Under Red Skies.
- Status: Negative. I read once last week. Yeah…
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Red Seas Under Red Skies.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Reach Level 15 with my Awoken Hunter.
- Status: Success! My day off Friday was beautiful in that I woke up and pretty much played Destiny 2 until I went back to sleep again (with a small break to play some D&D with friends). So now I’m up to Level 20 and can actually help my clan do shit.
- This Week’s Goal: Play some Strikes with my Clan.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Catch up on all the awesome posts I missed, plus perhaps write a few of my own.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Two posts on each blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Recalculate budget and get back to being frugal.
- Status: Success! Aside from a few one-time purchases I had to made (i.e., renew my PS+ account), I stayed on budget. Hoping to continue to stay frugal and start building my savings again.
- This Week’s Goal: Pay bills for next month and stay frugal.
Not a bad week after getting back from vacation, I must say. As my To-Do Lists continue to get longer, not shorter, I’m hopeful that I can actually keep up with the progress and maintain a motivated, go-getter attitude I had most of the week last week.